Earn Continuing Education Credit at the Summit
Advocacy Summit attendees will develop the skills and knowledge to advocate for safe and healthy birth on the local, state, and national levels.
Contact Hours Available
Attendees are able to earn:
- 8.75 contact hours of CNE credit
- 9.75 Lamaze Contact Hours
- 11.7 CABRN contact hours
EARN MORE HOURS! Attend the Interactive Teaching Skills Lab Pre-Conference Session and earn an additional 1 Lamaze Contact Hour, 1 contact hour of CNE, and 1.2 CABRN contact hours.
Unbeatable Return on Investment
Early bird Lamaze member rate for the full Advocacy Summit and Pre-Conference Learning Lab...~$20 per contact hour.
Early bird non-member rate for the full Advocacy Summit and Pre-Conference Learning Lab...~$30 per contact hour.
The opportunity to stand up for moms and babies during meetings with your representatives on Capitol Hill...priceless.
The Fine Print
- Educational planning is in-progress and contact hours are subject to change.
- In order to earn contact hours, participants must complete pre-activity webinar, attend the entire activity and complete a participant evaluation upon completion.
- Lamaze International is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #15932.