Teaching Pain Coping Techniques
Science & Sensibility Posts
- Baby It Hurts: Birth Practices and Postpartum Pain
- Brilliant Activities for Birth Educators: Comfort at Any Stage
- Brilliant Activities for Birth Educators: "Got Oxytocin?"
- Epidural Analgesia: A Delicate Dance Between Its Positive Role and Unwanted Side Effects
- Mindfulness and Lamaze – Is There a Connection?
- New Lamaze International Epidural Infographic - Information, Not Judgment
- Non-Drug Pain Coping Strategies Improve Outcomes
- Pain Management for Women in Labor: A Research Review
- Prenatal Yoga, Part 2- Breathing, Meditation and Relaxation
- The Roadmap of Labor: A Framework for Teaching About Normal Labor
- Assessment of Effective Coping During Labor (PDF)
- Healthy Birth Practice #2: Walk, Move Around and Change Positions Throughout Labor
- VIDEO: Is an Epidural My Only Option?
- VIDEO: We Like to Move It, Move It!
- Teaching Labor Positions
- Tips and Tricks for Teaching Pain Coping Techniques: July 20, 9pm Eastern