- Teaching Tips and Handouts
- Mobile App
- Online Class Presenting Partner Program
- Video Library
Science & Sensibility Posts
- A Midwife's Voice: Mindbody Care for Pregnancy and Birth
- Celebrate the Doula and International Doula Month with your Classes
- Doulas Help Families Have Both Safe and Healthy Births and Postpartum Periods
- Evidence Supports Celebrating the Doula! Happy International Doula Month!
- Free Injoy Webinar: Secrets of a Postpartum Doula: Newborn Care and Soothing Techniques
- From Childbirth Educator to Doula and Back Again: Trends in the History of Birth Advocacy and Education
- Healthy Birth Blog Carnival #3: Bring a loved one, friend, or doula for continuous support
- How Long Can Labor Safely Be?
- Informational Support vs Education: The Difference between Doulas and Childbirth Educators
- Listening to Partners: Support Needs of the Partners of Mothers with Postpartum Psychosis
- Maternity Support Survey - Critical Research on Under-Studied Maternity Roles
- Medicaid Coverage for Doula Care: Re-Examining the Arguments through a Reproductive Justice Lens, Part Two
- Midwifery As A Birth Option? - Tools for Educators to Share with Families
- Postpartum Support International: A Sensible Resource for Birth Professionals
- New Lamaze Infographic on Labor Support and Doulas!
- Thank You Midwives! Celebrate International Day of the Midwife Today!
- Thank You Midwives! Join Lamaze in Celebrating National Midwifery Week!
- The Roadmap of Labor: A Framework for Teaching About Normal Labor
- Assessment of Effective Coping During Labor
- Creating a Support Team
- Healthy Birth Practice #3: Bring a Loved One, Friend or Doula for Continuous Support
- Tips for Labor Support People
- VIDEO: Healthy Birth Practice #3 - Have Continuous Support
- VIDEO: Dads and Pregnancy Partners Are There to Support Mom
- Who Says Three's a Crowd? Bring the Labor Support You'll Need!
- Who Should Be My Pregnancy Care Provider?