- Breastfeeding Support
- Evidence-Based Nursing
- Presenter Requirements
- Purchase a License
- Approved Presenters
- Locate a Workshop
- Request Information
Trainer OpportunitiesAre you a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator interested in helping train others to become childbirth educators? Become a Lamaze Program Trainer and join a dynamic group of people teaching Lamaze birth practices nationally and around the world!
Lamaze International encourages the growth of Lamaze-Accredited Childbirth Educator Programs and seeks to make the process of becoming a Program Trainer as easy as possible!
Programs Trainer Minimum Requirements
- Current LCCE Educator;
- FACCE status recommended;
- Current member of Lamaze International;
- Support for the mission, vision, and approach to birth and parenting of Lamaze International;
- Experience teaching childbirth education classes;
- Must complete and submit the Biographical and Conflict of Interest Form and be approved by Accreditation Council Chair and Lead Nurse Planner based on the Lamaze Continuing Education Planning Process
- Attend and co-teach at least one complete Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminar under the supervision of an experienced and approved Program Trainer
- Additional observation and/or co-teaching may be required, at the discretion of the Program Director
If you meet the minimum requirements listed above and are interested in becoming a Lamaze Program Trainer, please contact the Lamaze Administrative Office at 202-367-1128 or e-mail email@example.com. Download the Lamaze Accreditation Policies and Procedures to learn more about becoming a Program Trainer.
Programs Accepting New Trainers
Explore the programs that are currently accepting new trainers and contact the Program Director to learn more about next steps.
- Passion for Birth Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program
- Universidad Anahuac
- Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program - Pittsburgh
- Mum's the Word Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program