- Breastfeeding Support
- Evidence-Based Nursing
- Presenter Requirements
- Purchase a License
- Approved Presenters
- Locate a Workshop
- Request Information
Lamaze Evidence-Based Labor Support
for Nurses Workshop
Labor and delivery nurses play an essential role in ensuring healthy, satisfying birth, and breastfeeding initiation. The Lamaze Evidence-Based Labor Support for Nurses Workshop educates labor and delivery nurses to create the bridge between knowledge and practice!
- One-day interactive, hands-on curriculum
- Appropriate for new and experienced nurses
- Evidence-based skills to support normal physiology of labor, birth and breastfeeding
- Enhances job satisfaction
- Hospitals benefit through higher quality measure and patient satisfaction scores
- Childbearing families can benefit from a healthy and satisfying birth experience
Upon completion of the program, learners will have:
- Increased confidence among participants that the supportive care they provide during labor and birth is evidence-based.
- Strategies for implementing evidence-based labor support measures within their practices.
- Increased knowledge of the role they play in improving Joint Commission Perinatal Care Core Measures relating to elective delivery, Cesarean birth, exclusive breastmilk feeding, and consumer satisfaction.
- Increased expertise and skills in providing labor support.
Continuing Education Credits LEARN MORE
This program has been planned by Lamaze International for 7.0 hours of CNE credit. To earn credit, attendees must sign-in, attend the entire workshop, and complete a post-workshop evaluation onsite.
Lamaze International is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This program has been approved for 7.0 Lamaze contact hours.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #15932 for 8.4 contact hours.