Lamaze International facilitates continuing education through a wide variety of experiential and interactive learning opportunities designed to enhance the skills of childbirth educators, nurses, midwives, doulas and other maternal-child health professionals.
- Lamaze Annual Conference: The Annual Conference is a total mind and body experience, complete with educational sessions, an exhibit hall, early morning exercise, film showings and social events.
- Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminars: Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminars are offered by Lamaze Accredited Childbirth Education Programs as a three-day training held at various locations around the world. The seminar is part of the pathway to certification for new childbirth educators or those who are looking for a refresher course.
- Lamaze Specialty Workshops: Lamaze International has designed innovative and evidence-based workshops that explore creative teaching strategies, effective labor support, breastfeeding support and much more.
- Lamaze Webinar Series: Focused on timely maternal-child health topics, the Lamaze Webinar series features live and on demand schedules that fit your schedule and budget.
- Exhibit Appearances: Lamaze goes on the road! Check out where the Lamaze exhibit booth will be in the upcoming months and see if there’s an opportunity for you to get some face time with staff or volunteer leaders.
- Events Calendar: Find an event that works best with your location and schedule. View the Lamaze event calendar, a comprehensive list of all Lamaze events as well as some other opportunities for contact hours.