- Breastfeeding Support
- Evidence-Based Nursing
- Presenter Requirements
- Purchase a License
- Approved Presenters
- Locate a Workshop
- Request Information
All workshops must be presented by an approved presenter, who must agree to all the terms and conditions of the Lamaze Continuing Education Policies and Procedures.
Presenter Minimum Requirements:
- Support the mission, vision, and Lamaze fundamentals for pregnancy, birth and parenting;
- Current member of Lamaze International;
- Demonstrate teaching experience to professional audience at regional or national level within the last two years; provide evaluations and professional reference;
- Must complete US Cochrane Center’s online course Understanding Evidence-based Healthcare or demonstrate comparable achievement/academic background in research;
- Observe workshop you desire to teach prior to teaching [strongly recommended]
- Must be willing to teach according to the outline provided and use only approved handouts, as provided;
- Presenters must meet additional qualifications as required by the specified workshop of interest.
Evidence-Based Nursing Care: Labor Support Skills
- Demonstrate experience in labor and delivery and/or be RN or nurse midwife;
- Demonstrate interest in and understanding of current research and research process
Breastfeeding Professional Support Workshop
- Current IBCLC preferred; must demonstrate strong professional background in breastfeeding
Applicants must comply with any additional workshop policy and procedures (as stipulated in the Curriculum License Purchase Application).