Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program - PittsburghOur Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program will provide you with the tools and the foundation to teach your own childbirth education classes using evidence-based information and effective teaching techniques which will engage your students and prepare them thoroughly for birth. Seminars are limited to 20 participants for more interaction and are offered 1-2 times a year in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
The Pittsburgh Program offers:
- Mentoring of candidates to develop a course design;
- Mentored teaching experiences in a Lamaze program.
Program Director: Deena Blumenfeld, E-RYT 200, RPYT, LCCE
You must login or create an account to visit the online community.
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- $600 if paid in-full before early registration deadline
- $700 after early registration deadline
Become a Trainer
The Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program in Pittsburgh is currently accepting new Lamaze Program Trainers. Please follow the steps below to get started. We look forward to working with you!
Steps to become a trainer with the Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program, Pittsburgh:
- Send a letter of interest to Deena Blumenfeld, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successfully complete the mentoring program which includes:
- Observing one complete Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminar
- Successfully co-teaching at least one Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminar under the supervision of an experienced approved trainer.