Science & Sensibility Posts
- Is there Such a Thing as a "Natural" Cesarean Section?
- The Soaring Cesarean Rate: It's the Economics, Stupid
- Dueling Cesarean Statistics: What Should the Cesarean Rate Be? - Henci Goer Compares Recent Studies
- Preventing Cesarean Delivery: What is the Nurses' Role?
- An Interview with Christa Billings, President of International Cesarean Awareness Network
- April is Cesarean Awareness Month! Resources for You and Your Classes
- The Childbirth Educator's Role in The Cesarean Epidemic: 10 Steps You Can Take Now!
- Series: Supporting Women When a VBAC Doesn't Happen - Part One: A Unique Grief
- Epidurals: Do They or Don't They Increase Cesareans?
- Consumer Reports’ New Ratings Help Consumers Choose the Right Hospital and May Lower Rates
- Preparing Mothers for Breastfeeding after a Cesarean - The Educator's Role
- Be a Cesarean and VBAC Savvy Birth Professional! Helpful Resources to Keep at Your Fingertips
- Planning for Cesarean Birth - What Educators Can Do to Help Families
- Brilliant Activities for Birth Educators – Cesarean Pie
- Brilliant Activities for Birth Educators - Cesarean Section Role Play Helps Prepare Families
- VIDEO: Preparing for Vaginal Birth: Pushing Past a Previous Cesarean
- VIDEO: Cesarean Awareness - When & Why?
- VIDEO: What’s the Deal with Cesareans?
- Avoid Interventions That Are Not Medically Necessary
- Intervention Intelligence
- Cesarean Q&A
- Cesarean Surgery
- Lamaze Advocacy - Hill Day Resources