North Carolina Perinatal Association (NCPA) Lamaze Program
The NCPA Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program is part of the North Carolina Perinatal Association, a membership organization for NC perinatal providers committed to promoting the health of families and babies. NCPA provides leadership, education, and advocacy for healthy mothers, fathers, and infants. The NCPA Lamaze Program uses online learning modules to help you jump start your childbirth education training! After completing the online modules with the accompanying pre-seminar work, you will attend our 2-day high energy, hands-on seminar to learn how to teach an interactive and engaging childbirth education class.
- Tara Owens Shuler, M.Ed, LCCE, FACCE
- Frieda Norris, RN, BSN, MPH, LCCE
NC Perinatal Association
PO Box 14089
You must login or create an account to visit the online community.
- Full Registration (includes Lamaze Learning Guide/Toolkit): $600
- Seminar Only: $375
Highlights of NCPA Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program:
- Offers a blended learning approach using online modules and a 2-day seminar
- Offers a special discounted registration rate for North Carolina local health department employees
- Provides mentoring for all candidates during the curriculum design process