Develop your online network. Whether your goal is to join a community of birth advocates, keep up-to-date with the latest research or connect with colleagues in the field, make sure you achieve your online goals and stay in touch with the latest birth chatter.
Join the Conversation
- Science & Sensibility Blog: Subscribe to Science & Sensibility, a research blog about pregnancy, birth and beyond.
- Facebook for Childbirth Educators: Join a community of birth educators and advocates in the most used social network worldwide.
- Twitter for Childbirth Educators: Follow Lamaze online and make sure you are in the know about the latest birth news, information and events.
- Lamaze Discussion Forum: Connect with colleagues online – explore Lamaze certification, discuss teaching resources and challenges, or find a roommate for the Annual Conference. Whatever the reason, the Lamaze Discussion Forum is the place for childbirth professionals to connect.
Share with Others
- Push for Your Baby: Share the Push for Your Baby video with parents and other professionals. It’s our goal to help parents prepare for one of the most important days of their life – baby’s birthday!
- Giving Birth with Confidence Blog: Share this blog with your parents, providing an online community, created by Lamaze International, written for and by real women (and men) with a variety of trustworthy, timely and appealing stories, articles and tips related to pregnancy, birth and parenting.
- Ask Henci: Parents have questions. Lamaze has a valuable resource to get answers from an expert Encourage them to on what the research tells us best promotes a safe and healthy birth.