Online Monthly Meet-Ups for Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educators
What is the Monthly Meet-Up?
The Monthly Meet-Up is a live, online gathering of Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educators. These casual online chats last 45 – 60 minutes and provide a chance for LCCE Educators to share their thoughts, ideas, questions, and concerns on specific topics. Monthly Meet-Ups are hosted by Lisa Baker, LCCE Educator Member At-Large for the Lamaze Education Council. Monthly Meet-Ups are a great way to give your input on all things Lamaze and to gather helpful strategies and ideas from other LCCE Educators who share your passion.
When is the Next Monthly Meet-Up?
The Monthly Meet-Ups take place during the first full week of each month. A maximum of 20 members will be able to attend each session, so sign-up early!
- Monday, May 5th at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, May 7th at 11:00 a.m. ET
Can't make the Meet-Up? Join us for a Twitter Chat!
A Twitter chat is a pre-arranged chat that happens on Twitter through the use of Twitter updates (called tweets) that include a predefined hashtag to link those tweets together in a virtual conversation.
Upcoming Twitter Chats
- Wednesday, May 7th from 12:00-1:00 p.m. ET
- Use the hashtag #LamazeMMU to connect
Questions? Not tech-saavy? No problem! Give us a call and we'll help you connect!
Call the Lamaze Administrative Office at 202-367-1128 or e-mail email@example.com
Register for the Next Monthly Meet-Up
Monthly Meet-Ups are currently only available to Lamaze International members.
If you are a member, click here to login and register for the Monthly Meet-Up.
How do I participate in the Monthly Meet-Up?
To join the live Meet-Up you will need: internet access and the ability to call from a cell phone or landline to join the conference call, as well as:
- An internet connection with one of the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome; Apple Safari.
What is the Lamaze Education Council?
The purpose of the Education Council is to ensure that all childbearing women have access to Lamaze education through developing, implementing, and evaluating:
- High quality evidenced-based training for childbirth educators;
- High quality evidenced-based continuing education for childbirth educators and other health care professionals;
- High quality evidence-based consumer education.
For more information on the Education Council please review this policy document.