Lamaze Childbirth Education Training
The Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminars teach how to:
- Promote the childbearing experience as a natural, safe and healthy process which profoundly affects women and their families.
- Assist women and their families to discover and use strategies to facilitate natural, safe, and healthy pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and early parenting.
- Help women and their families understand how complications and interventions influence the normal course of labor and birth.
- Design, teache, and evaluate a course in Lamaze preparation that increases a woman’s confidence and ability to give birth.
- Create a curriculum using the Lamaze Six Healthy Birth Practices as your foundation.
- Create activities that will help you deliver an engaging childbirth education classes.
- Prepare for the Lamaze Certification Exam.
You can be confident in the high quality of the Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminar, which has met meet rigorous ANCC accreditation standards. You’ll earn 20 contact hours toward certification eligibility requirements and receive top-notch preparation to prepare you for the Lamaze certification exam. For nurses, most state licensing boards and other certifying bodies accept ANCC accreditation for RN re-licensure.
Lamaze-Accredited Childbirth Educator Seminars offer 20 Nursing Hours, so you can increase your teaching skills while earning hours toward recertification.
After completing a Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminar, participants will be eligible for a complimentary student membership which will provide them with a wide range of benefits such as discounts on Lamaze products, access to a number of professional resources and access to the online Lamaze community. More details about the student membership offer can be found at Join Lamaze.
Learn more about the various Lamaze-Accredited Childbirth Educator programs, and their unique formats and offerings.
Birthsource™ Lamaze® Childbirth Educator Program
Denver-CPAC Childbirth Educator Program
Douglas College Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program
Duke University Area Health Education Center (AHEC) Program
Family Way Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program
New York City Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program
Passion for Birth Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center