Exam Application - Apply Today
Your online portal to apply for the Lamaze Certification Exam and renew and manage your Lamaze Credential
Candidates interested in taking the Lamaze Childbirth Educator Certification Examination must submit their application and exam fees to the Lamaze Administrative office. The exam is administered twice annually, in the spring and in the fall.
Candidates will receive notification from the Lamaze Administrative Office upon receipt of their application to indicate that the review process has begun. Upon approval, candidates will be issued a test site voucher via email along with instructions to register for an exam site. Candidates who submit an incomplete application will be notified by Lamaze and will be subject to all necessary fees.
Applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received. Candidates should allow 3 – 4 weeks from the date submitted for applications to be processed. Candidates will receive electronic communications upon submitting an application and once has been approved.
Lamaze Makes It Easy
This one-stop certification center uses a unique online dashboard to offer the ability to:
- Review exam eligibility criteria based on your personal education and experience – start your application to see if you qualify
- Apply for the exam
- Apply for recertification
- Save your application and complete the process when you are ready
- Store contact hours until your recertification
- Upload supporting materials
- Receive instant email communication once your application has been received and approved
- Find out test results faster
- Chat live with staff if you have questions or problems
Please contact Lamaze at 202-367-2389 or email@example.com if you need further assistance.